CHBC COMP 1 IS THIS SUNDAY THE 7TH
YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THE FIRST COMP ONLINE VIA LIVE HEATS. YOU HAVE TO BE A PAID MEMBER TO SURF.
ENTRY CUT OFF IS STRICTLY 7PM THE THURSDAY BEFORE COMP DAY
STRICTLY NO BEACH ENTRIES NO ALLOWANCES WILL BE MADE
IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP AND IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN’T MAKE IT BY SATURDAY AFTERNOON PLEASE LET KLAUSY KNOW 0434 775 600
RUNNING SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY WILL BE POSTED ON SOCIALS THE SATURDAY BEFORE COMP DAY BY 6PM
- Go to www.liveheats.com/chbc
- Click “Register now” on the comp you want to surf in.
- Create a LiveHeats account (or login with your existing account)
- Enter athlete details, and add additional athletes if required (e.g. a parent)
- Click confirm to complete your registrationWe are running Covid Safe still a need to follow certain rules.
PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATORS– Arrive, surf, leave– Spectators to maintain 1.5 m physical distancing– Do not share equipment drink bottles or food
- – Record your name and contact details at the BBQ or beach marshal if you are a non surfer
- – Avoid touching your eyes mouth and nose
- – Do not attend if you are sick or have flu like symptoms
- – Download the COVIDsafe app
THE PRESENTATION IS BACK ON AT THE HOEY MOEY AFTER OUR CLUB COMP. Times will be announced on Sunday at the comp.We must follow the Hoey Moey’s Covid-19 rules below:· Maximum 10 to a table
· Don’t move chairs or tables.
· No mingling at Bar or Bistro.
· No standing around tables, everyone MUST sit down.
· Everyone MUST sign in. Parents can sign there kids in and we will show them how to do it when they arrive and take their temperature.
· Practice social distancing when in queues at the bar or bistro.
Please note that all beaches except Gallows are not dog friendly.