Please Note: Any parent assisted surfers are not the responsibility of any committee members. At the time of arriving to the beach they must have an organised adult to assist them in the surf.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Coffs Harbour Boardriders Club (CHBC) takes no responsibility for such damage, loss or injury. It is a condition of participation in the competition that you agree and acknowledge the following:
- I shall at all times during or in connection with the competition comply with the directions of authorised CHBC officials and other authorised persons and all rules or regulation applicable to the competition, failing which I understand I may be removed from the competition or otherwise disciplined, in the reasonable discretion of the CHBC Committee.
- I understand that I participate in the competition entirely at my own risk, and that the CHBC and other officials shall have no responsibility for any damage, loss of injury suffered.
- I hereby release the CHBC Officials to the extent permitted under the Trade Practices Act 1974(Cth), from any liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury claim, action, costs, penalties or proceedings suffered, incurred or arising at any time as a result of, or in connection with my attendance at or participation in the competition, whether caused through negligence, default, misconduct or otherwise.
- I hereby indemnify the competition organisers (CHBC), to the extent permitted under the Trade Practices Act (Cth) or otherwise by law, against liability in respect of any actions, proceedings, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, penalties and injuries suffered, arising or incurred as a result of or in connection with my attendance at or participation in, the competition whether caused through negligence, default, misconduct or otherwise.
- Competitors under the age of 18 are expected to be under the supervision of a Parent or Gauardian at all times whilst competing at CHBC events. CHBC officials do not provide supervision of any competitor under the age of 18 years old and as such they remain the responsibility of their own Parent/Guardian at all times.
- Please note we take photos of our events and use them for CHBC marketing, by signing below you are agreeing to our image uses and promotion of our club.
- In the event of a shark sighting during competition – 3 continuous blasts of the hooter will sound – please exit the water immediately.
- Membership fees must be paid in full prior to competing.
- If absent after registering to compete, failure to notify the comp director before 5pm the day prior to competition may result in a 1000 pt deduction from end of year points total.
All members are expected to help out at every monthly competition for set-up and pack down.