Click confirm to complete your registrationENTRY CUT OFF IS STRICTLY 7PM Thursday July 16THWith new covid requirements comp 2 will be run a little different as per below
1. Each division will run straight through from heat 1 to final followed by division presentation at the beach.
2. We will be running 2 banks on the day.
3. Comp will start at 7am sharp first divisions required to be at the beach are 16 Boys, Open Womens, 35’s & Open B
for all other divisions, times will be posted on socials and emailed Saturday 18th by 6pm
4. The format of the day is a standard knock out. No repechage for all divisions.
WE NEED JUDGES…
Please notify us asap if you can please volunteer your time between 7am and 9am so we can get the comp underway on time, we require help in 1 hour blocks to help minimise over crowding and help maintain social distancing as required with the new covid safety plan.
Please note that all beaches except Gallows are not dog friendly.
PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATORS
– Download the COVIDsafe app
– Arrive, surf, leave
– Do not attend if you are sick or have flu like symptoms
– Spectators to maintain 1.5 m physical distancing
– Avoid touching your eyes mouth and nose
– Do not share equipment drink bottles or food
– Exit the facility promptly once finished
– Record your name and contact details at the BBQ or beach marshal if you are a non surfer