CHBC Comp 5 September 13th Sign On Now Via Live Heats
ENTRY CUT OFF IS STRICTLY 7PM Thursday September 10th
No Beach Entries
If you have signed up and if you know you can’t make it by Saturday afternoon please let Klausy know 0434 775 600
Running schedule for the day will be posted on socials and emailed Saturday 12th by 6pm
- Go to www.liveheats.com/chbc
- Click “Register now” on the CHBC Comp 3 event
- Create a LiveHeats account (or login with your existing account)
- Enter athlete details, and add additional athletes if required (e.g. a parent)
- Click confirm to complete your registration
There will be a judging roster on the heat draw board please make sure you check both banks, not turning up for judging may result in losing points
Please notify us asap if you can please volunteer your time, we require help in 1 hour blocks to help minimise over crowding and help maintain social distancing as required with the new covid safety plan.
Klausy (comp director) would like to make a competitors playlist for our comp days!!PARTICIPANTS AND SPECTATORS– Arrive, surf, leave– Spectators to maintain 1.5 m physical distancing– Do not share equipment drink bottles or food
- – Exit the facility promptly once finished
– Record your name and contact details at the BBQ or beach marshal if you are a non surfer
- – Avoid touching your eyes mouth and nose
- – Do not attend if you are sick or have flu like symptoms
- – Download the COVIDsafe app
- Please send him your song choice to be on the playlist.. Must be Explicit free..1 song per competitor whether 8 yrs old or 48!! This should make an interesting mix.
Please send the band name and the song name to either Klausy’s phone or email..
email@example.com or 0434775600.
THE PRESENTATION IS BACK ON AT THE HOEY MOEY AFTER OUR CLUB COMP. Times will be announced on Sunday at the comp.We must follow the Hoey Moey’s Covid-19 rules below:· Maximum 10 to a table
· Don’t move chairs or tables.
· No mingling at Bar or Bistro.
· No standing around tables, everyone MUST sit down.
· Everyone MUST sign in. Parents can sign there kids in and we will show them how to do it when they arrive and take their temperature.
· Practice social distancing when in queues at the bar or bistro.
Please note that all beaches except Gallows are not dog friendly.